Friday, September 30, 2011

Quantum Duel Mechanics Pt. 2

The previous post was somewhat a preview to this post that will go into detail on how I think dueling in the Spiral works.

Duel Circles: A fail safe that activates when good and evil magical intentions come near each other.
Pips: Energy orbs that are dispensed each round by the duel circle. There is a chance of getting of a power pip if your gear is charged to receive power pips.
Deck: Your magic card deck is magically shuffled and shoots out seven random cards, which hang in front of your face. If you use up or decide to put a card in your discard pile, then the deck will give you enough cards next round so that you will always have seven.
Health: Your energy levels. Once you have zero health, you are unable to use spells and you are defeated. The circle sends you back to a safe area to recuperate.
Mana: The power source in your wand that can activate your magic cards.

This is the end of my duel mechanics post. Next time I may actually talk about the spells themselves.
I'm happy to see that I have my first three followers! If you have any questions about my ideas post them in the comments. :)                 , the Banes

No comments:

Post a Comment